Address troubling behaviours
I’m a Calgary psychologist who can help you overcome bad habits.
We all engage in behaviours that are not in our best interests. As humans, we’re not perfect, after all.
However, when your behaviours cause you pain and interfere with your professional or personal life, it’s time to pay attention.
When you’re not living up to your full potential because bad habits are getting in your way:
- You can get down on yourself and become depressed.
- You might have difficulty sleeping or become stressed and anxious.
- Your relationships with your family members and friends can be affected.
- Your work or career can suffer.
- You can become exhausted and burned out.
- You may be overwhelmed by distressing experiences.
- You might struggle with mental health issues.
My guess is that you want to stop your troubling behaviours, but you feel they’re out of your control.
It’s challenging to turn your life around. But if you do nothing, things may get worse.
Even though participating in therapy may be scary and feel like a big step, I know you want help.
Here’s what your troubling behaviours may look like:
- You work too much. You’re not spending enough time with your family or friends.
- You procrastinate. You’re not finishing things on time and your career may be at risk.
- You’re staying in a relationship that’s unhealthy. You know you need to either improve it or end it.
- You experience anger or rage. You feel guilty and ashamed after an outburst because you’ve damaged a relationship.
- You’re eating poorly and aren’t exercising. Your health is suffering.
- You’re having an affair. You’re inflicting pain on your spouse and children.
- You don’t allow yourself to sleep enough. You’re tired, irritable and having trouble functioning.
- You’re using alcohol, marijuana, or cocaine to deal with stress. You’re unable to stop.
Counselling can help you overcome your problem behaviours
Changing how you deal with life’s pressures can feel overwhelming right now. I know you may have concerns about how to improve your life. That’s understandable. But you can take charge of your life and gain control over your behaviours.
Step by step, you can get there.
I’ll support and help guide you through the process. With my expertise and experience, it’s possible to create the life you want.
As a psychologist, I’ve been helping smart, talented, and successful professionals, executives, and business owners for over 20 years.
Regardless of how you feel right now, I can help.
You don’t have to struggle by yourself anymore.
A better life is possible.
Imagine a life where:
- You wake up in the morning feeling fresh and energized.
- You feel healthy, both mentally and physically.
- You’re proud of your accomplishments. Going to work feels good.
- Your relationships are fulfilling, and you’re excited about your future.
Yes, you can have all this.