You can resolve depression
Discover how a Calgary psychologist can help you feel good again.
We all feel depressed occasionally, depending on what is going on in our lives. With time, the feelings normally subside and we feel better. However, when depression becomes intense and persistent, it can overpower you and take control of your life.
Depression can be completely disabling.
Chronic depression can make getting out of bed challenging. Some days, you may feel like you don’t care about anything. You may feel helpless. At times, you may believe your situation is hopeless.
Symptoms of depression can include:
- Feeling down, empty, or numb.
- Difficulty concentrating or making decisions.
- Feeling worthless or ashamed.
- Lacking energy and motivation.
- Difficulty sleeping, or sleeping too much.
- Feeling restless and out of sorts.
- Losing interest in normally enjoyable activities.
When you suffer from depression, you may have additional problems that weigh you down, such as:
- Anxiety and stress
- Exhaustion and burnout
- Relationship problems
- Career challenges
- Distressing experiences
- Troubling behaviours
- Mental health issues
Depression is a common problem in our complicated world.
It may help to know that you’re not the only person who is struggling.
The good news is that depression is treatable.
There is hope. You don’t have to struggle.
As an experienced psychologist, I can help you to manage and even overcome depression.
I understand depression and know how to treat it effectively. I‘ve helped clients successfully address depression and a range of other problems for almost 20 years.
I am compassionate, non-judgmental and patient. Regardless of how discouraged you may feel right now, with my help you can overcome depression. We’ll work together to challenge your negative thoughts, reduce the intensity and duration of your low moods, and minimize the likelihood of future episodes.
Therapy can help improve your outlook so that you have a more optimistic perspective of your life. You can feel better about yourself. I know it may be difficult to believe right now, but I can help you feel good again.
Benefits of therapy:
- Wake up feeling refreshed.
- Get the bounce back in your step.
- Feel good about yourself and your life.
- Engage more fully with the world.
- Enjoy clearer and more focused thinking.
- Make decisions more confidently.
- Feel motivated to tackle projects.
Imagine what it would be like to have your life back.
Imagine what it could be like to feel good again.
Imagine what it could be like to be hopeful about your future.