Stop struggling in your relationships
Therapy with a Calgary psychologist can help you create more satisfying and rewarding relationships.
You’ve come to the right place, if:
- You’re having a difficult time in your intimate relationship.
- You’re coping with the loss of a relationship due to a separation, divorce, or death.
- You’re struggling in a relationship with a parent, adult child, or other family member.
When relationships go wrong, they can wreak havoc on your entire life.
You might feel torn. Part of you may want to stay, and part of you may want to go.
I’m a psychologist who helps busy professionals overcome relationship problems, including:
- You’re tired of relationship conflict and pain, but you can’t find your way out.
- You’ve been hurt by an affair and are struggling to heal.
- You’re reeling emotionally in the aftermath. A relationship with a partner has ended.
- You’re in conflict with your ex-spouse, and it’s wearing on you and your children.
- You’re discouraged because one relationship after another hasn’t worked out.
- You’ve having difficulty setting effective boundaries with an adult child, parent, or other family member.
You can overcome the hurt, confusion, and disconnection.
I’m a Calgary psychologist who specializes in helping smart and talented professionals solve their relationship problems.
I’m committed to helping you create the relationships you want. With 20 years of experience, I have the knowledge and skills to help you overcome negative and unhealthy patterns.
Regardless of how long you’ve been struggling, it is never too late to establish healthier relationships.
Benefits of counselling you can achieve:
- Establish clear and firm personal boundaries.
- Improve your communication skills. Say what you need to say and pay more attention to what you hear.
- Overcome destructive patterns that are preventing you from having the relationships you want.
- Make better decisions with your eyes fully open.
- Overcome uncertainty. Choose whether you want to stay in a relationship or say good-bye.
- Feel more secure, confident and worthy in relationships.
- Love more freely and feel more loved and cared for.
- Create better relationships in all areas of your personal and work life.